Here we answer all the questions you might have about us, our products and our services.
Concrete walls have loads of advantages and benefits:
- Concrete becomes stronger over time; concrete used for concrete walls reaches strength of 28 MPA within 28 days. Thus concrete walls will last you a very long time.
- Precast concrete walls are affordable and cost effective (cheaper than brick walls).
- Precast concrete walls are quick and easy to erect.
- There is a wide range of concrete wall products to choose from and add on products like Razor Wire, Steel Palisades with Devils Fork and Swing and Sliding gates are also available.
- Precast concrete walls can enhance the aesthetic value of your property.
- Precast concrete walls require little or no maintenance.
- Precast concrete walls can be plastered, painted or stained as you please to match the rest of your property.
Concrete walls can be used for a wide variety of purposes, for instance:
- To increase the safety, security and privacy of your property.
- Shorter concrete walls could be used to create vegetable gardens or barricade off areas like your swimming pool.
- To divide your property.
- To build tool sheds, outhouses, rooms
Grey concrete walls:
0.9 m (3 foot) to 2.4 m (8 foot)
Clinker concrete walls:
1.2 m (4 foot) to 2.4 m (8 foot)
- Clinker concrete walls.
- Louvre concrete walls.
- Large Brick concrete walls.
- Clinker concrete walls with Steel Palisades.
- Steel Palisades.
- Swing and Sliding gates.
- Razor wire.
This all depends on your property, but on a clean site we can install up to 50 meters per day.
Yes, we do supply concrete wall materials to the public, which can be bought cash from our premises.
We manufacture our own concrete wall and steel palisade materials, thus guaranteeing the highest quality concrete wall products.
Concrete walls can be installed in large industrial areas or small residential areas; no job is too big or small.
Yes, we can extend an existing wall with either 300 mm or 600 mm.
Yes, we do repair existing concrete walls using both salvageable materials and new materials.
Yes, we do move existing concrete walls.
Yes, we do come out for free, no obligation quotations.
It is usually possible for us to install your concrete wall within one week of your quotation, depending on the size of the job.
Mondays to Thursdays – 07:00 to 16:30
Fridays – 07:00 to 15:00
A precast concrete wall is probably one of the cheapest walling solutions. The price usually depends in the type, length and height of the concrete wall.
Please contact us for prices or a free quotation.
If you have a question that is not listed above please feel free to ask here. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.